"Straight Forward Fee Structure" ~ I like to keep it simple.
Clients are only billed for time and mileage as mentioned below.
They are never charged higher rates or additional flat fees for:
1. Payroll, 2. Reconciliations (bank, credit card, vendor statements), 3. Tax filings (payroll, excise), or 4. Financial report preparation
- ON LOCATION - $60 per hour
Mileage to and from location - $.50 per mile
- REMOTELY - $50 per hour ($10 per
Pick up / Drop off FREE 2x per month up to 25 miles each way, then $.50 per mile in excess
- CATCH UP / CLEANUP - $70 billed in 5 hour increments
Hourly and mileage rates as mentioned above
- MONTHLY FLAT FEES AVAILABLE AFTER THREE MONTHS
- Monthly flat fee = average of three month's actual
- Re-evaluation after every third month
An average of the previous three month's hours will be billed for the following three months,
plus an average of any overage from the preceding three months.
Monthly flat fee = 4hrs x hourly rate.
Actual hours worked for flat fee billing period = 5 hrs per month. Re-evaluation = 5hrs x hourly rate + 1hr x
One month retainer due in advance which will be deducted from final billing